Cramping, faint, nauseated after orgasm. Pain in rectum. Solution?

Directly after orgasm I began cramping. To the point I could not walk but could not be still. I was also faint and nauseated. The pain came and went for a half hour or so and my body shook and I panted for air as pain increased. I broke a sweat too, which is odd for me. Felt just like labor. No blood . I went to pee and nearly fainted. I felt pressure but found it hard to pee and after I relieved myself the pain grew. My belly is huge and swollen now. It has been two hours. Still menstrual like cramps . An hour ago I tried to poop, which was hard, but my body purged everything. That s when the sweeping of my belly started. I m extremely gassy now and moving around is sore. Like I pulled something. Sunday I took a morning after pill , and have had no previous problems with one I took earlier in the year. Might I add, best orgasm I have ever had. And I rarely cramp. Most of the residual pain lies in my rectum . And everything else is just sore. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer