Cramping, bleeding, passing chunks of flesh. On the pill. What should I do?

On Thursday I woke up sweating & vomiting with intense lower abdominal pain . After about an hour I passed a chunk of flesh about the size and shape of a Dorito. I felt a little better after that so I decided not to go to the hospital. For the rest of the day I had more cramping & heavy bleeding. This morning I passed another, smaller chunk of flesh with a little less pain, followed by more cramping & heavy bleeding. I tried using a tampon which was painful. I am on the pill & not supposed to be having my period now. I don t think I am pregnant or having a miscarriage because I have not had intercourse in 4 months and have gotten my period regularly since then. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012