Cramping before period is due, migraine, bloody vaginal mucus. Lower abdominal pain

I have cramping one- two weeks before my period is due, migraine headaches and bloody vaginal mucus when I go to bathroom. I am 43 not pregnant. Periods lasting 4 days. First day is light spotting second day is normal third day is so heavy and clot filled it s gross the forth day is nothing really just a bit of spotting. I have pain in lower abdomen radiating down my legs. I feel horrible the week before and the week of
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012