Cramping at night that does not allow to sleep, shooting pain in the back. Suggestions ?

Hello my name is AAAAA ...I am a hairstylist..I recently have been experiencing cramping at night that is so painful it wakes me during my sleep. I ve been experiencing shooting pains in my back but I just figured it was from standing all day at work. I m tired ALL the time..I get to work and all I can think about is sleep. I am only 24 I should not be feeling this way. I recently had a papsmear that came back abnormal...So I got a 2nd one but haven t had my results back yet. Could that have anything to do with it? I ve been to my doctor and he says I seem healthy. I work out every other day and don t eat horribly. Any suggestions? Anything is helpful. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012