Cramping and slow bleeding after putting mirena. Do I need to go to hospital?

I had Mirana put in about a month and a half ago and I just got my period about 5 days ago but its not letting up. Slow bleeding . I just went to check my strings and i can feel them right around my g spot.... And there are smooth bumps there now that i don t think were ever there before. Im concerned that i have systs developing. I have also had some cramping in the past few days. Should i go to the hospital? What if my Miranda has moved or it trying to come out?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
HI. IT IS NORMAL AFTER INSERTION OF MIRENA THAT ABNORMAL BLEEDING OR CRAMPS OR PAIN CAN BE THERE AND MAY LAST FOR FEW INITIAL CYCLES. BUT WHAT LESIONS YOU ARE FEELING NEED TO BE CHECKED AND ALSO GET A SCAN DONE TO SEE THE POSITION OF MIRENA, WHETHER IN SITU OR NOT.
TAKE SOME ANTISPASMODIC FOR THE TIME BEING.
THANKS.