Cramping and sensitive red skin on breasts while pregnant, please suggest

I am currently about 18 weeks pregnant and when I am trying to sleep I get really bad cramping. The skin on my breasts is very red and sensitive( I've went from an A32 to a B36 already!) I was wondering if I should be alarmed. I am a few weeks from being 19 and this is my second pregnancy, but the first ended because of a miscarriage during the first trimester when I was 16. I didn't need to get a D&C, I was told that everything had come out on its own.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011