Cramping and Brown Discharge

Hello, I am18 and don t believe I have had sex yet... well I was intoxicated on Saturday, Janurary 19th, and the Monday following I began to get brown discharge, and the next day slight cramping now today, Wednesday, I am having slightly stronger cramping and still the brown discharge. I cannot remember Saturday night all to well at all, and I was just wondering if this was something to really worry about. I appreciate any answers I can get, thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please mention the expected date of your menses. If this happened around the 12th to 18th day of your cycle (taking 1st day of menses as Day 1 of cycle), these may be a chance of pregnancy. So if thats the case you can do the urine pregnancy test, its simple and available easily.
And be careful next time.
  Anonymous's Response
Sorry I meant to say the 29th of January, and my expected day of my period is on the 21st of February, it's now the 3rd of February and I'm having the cramps and brown discharge again, but also some light bleeding like last time.
I'm on birth control and have been on it for 5 months now, could it be having an affect on my menstrual cycle?
So to re-tell the story better, I was intoxicated on the 29th of January, and cannot remember the night, I was a virgin before that night, but am not sure if I still am because I do not remember the night at all. 2 says after the 29th, on the 31st, I began to have brown discharge, then around February 2nd some cramping, then I had what seemed to be a light period for about 4 days, till the 6th of February. It is now the 13 of February and again I have cramps and brown discharge and very light bleeding. Could this just be from the pill?