Cramping after intercourse, brownish discharge. On nuva ring. Tested positive for HPV. Pregnancy chances?

good morning - i have been noticingin some cramping after intercourse with my partner lately and today noticed a dark brown, almost purple discharge that looked almost flakey when i went to the bathroom. i m on the nuva ring (took it out to see what might have been going on, and there was mucusy blood on that too) and have been for about 4 years and i have also tested positive for HPV last august but was biopsied and everything was alright then. I m due for my period next week. could i be pregnant or is there possibly something wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013