Cramp like pain under the ribcage, aggravates when stretched.Releif from this pain?

Hi, my complaint has been consistant for almost three months now and although visiting GPs, osteopaths, breathing therapists and alike the pain i m getting isn t subsiding.... I have a cramp like pain up under my ribcage on my left flank, initially in my back but now in both back and front and is aggrivated by sitting or stretching , particulally when my left leg is flexed. It occured after a long flight almost 3 months ago and without any apparant trauma.... please can you help me understand what is the cause and more importantly what can I do to aleviate the constant cramp/stich-like pain im experiancing as it is now impacting on my ability to work, sleep and function properly, Yours sincerly Damsell i9n distress
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012