Cramp in lower back, sore breast, white discharge. Missed periods. Am I pregnant?

my last period was on may 31. my cycle is very regular 30 days long. my period is now almost 4 days late and ive been having mild cramping in my lower back and abdomen for about 3 weeks. like my period is coming but i never get it. my breasts have been very sore as well. some white discharge but not alot. could it be possible that im pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
yes these are signs of pregnancy.
do a pregnancy tets.
consult your gynaecologistand get a blood test and urine pregnancy tets dne.
if negative then repeat the test after 7 days or so.