Cramp in chest radiating to jaw. Unable to breathe deeply. Worried about recurrence of symptoms

Hi I recently experience a worrying sensation which I can only explain as a cramp like feeling around my trunk/ chest which radiated up into my jaw. It felt as though I would not be able to take a deep breath but I did and it did not hurt but the sensation lasted for a good 10 /15 minutes before gradually disappearing. I am emailing because I was beginning to feel panicky when it did not go away and worried should it happe again. I am 61 years of age and normally healthy without any medication . Belinda
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012