Cracks under the sole, difficult to heal. Diagnosed as fungus. History of diabetes. Can I change BP medication from Amdepin to Tazloc?

I am diabetic and usually keep my Glucose lever under control through medicine. I am taking the following medicines:- 1.PIO M 15 2. Amdepin 5 3.Aspisol 75 4.Nuromark 5. Evion LC 6 Glycomat SR 500 in evening. I am having cracks for the last 4 months under the sole of foot which are difficult to heal. Some Doctors have diagnosed it to be Fungus whereas others have diagnosed it to be Pysoriasis. May be but I am not quite sure,the cracks started after I started taking Amdepin 5. I am now taking fungus treatment and taking ZOCON 150 once in 3 days for the last two months. Now the Doctor has changed it for once a week. The cracks have healed slowly and are now 90 % healed. My Doctor now feels that cracks may be due to Amdepin and want to change the medicine of B.P to Tazloc 40. Will it help without causing other problems.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012