Cracks on inner thighs and scrotum, burns when touched. Creams give timely relief. How to get rid ?

Hello, I have cracks on my inner thighs and scrotum . In the seems. They burn when touched. I have put powder. Certain creams, alcohol, peroxide , iodine . All it does stops the burning. Also, starting to see the red skin getting bigger. I climb trees for Townsend tree service, so I know that not helping. Could you tell me what I might have? Where I got it? How to get rid of it? And if it is a fungus, could my spouse have given it to me.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012