Cracks, bleeding from skin on testicles. Using aquaphor, provides relief. Treatment?

I have an issue with the skin on my testicles. It flares up every few weeks and if anything rubs on it, it cracks and starts bleeding . I ve been to the dr and dermatologist and they are clueless. It s not a fungus or exzcema and steroid creams don t work. The only thing that helps is aquaphor and then I wrap them with a bandana so there is no friction. I m at wits end and need to know if there is something that will strengthen my skin. I used to itch a lot and now when I do it irritates them.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012