Cracks below head of penis. Heals with the use of antiseptic cream. Affects sex life. Suggestions?

Dear sir, I have been experiencing cracks (painful) just below the head of my penis , always on the front and right, never on the left. Usually the cracks heal with the help of some antiseptic cream within a day, but open up again when having intercourse.sometimes the cracks take longer to heal and I m really getting frustrated to having to adjust my sex life after these persisting problems, I m not a diabetic. Please help G.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013