Crackling sound from knee while playing football, could not stand. Prescribed rejoint tablets. Is Homeocare international trustworthy?

Dear Sir, I went to homeocare international Bangalore few days for my joint pain issue. I have this issue since 2 and half years and last year christmas i got some crackling sound from my knee while playing football and after that sound I was not able to stand on my own so I went to doctor and he prescribe me rejoint tablets. I wanted to know is the Homeocare International is trustable and can I take rejoint with homeopathy .
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012