Cracking sound in head while bowling, feels dizzy, vision blurred, pain in head. What was the cracking noise?

Hello, I was playing bowling last night, as I threw the ball, i heard the most loudest crack in my head. I went all dizzy and swetting a lot, my eyes went all blury for a few seconds. Then i had a really horid pain down the side of my left head going down my face too. Today i woke up and my head hurts a little if i press it in and also i have a banging headache . could you suggest what the cracking noise was pleasee? thankyyou
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Hello musickate,
Welcome here on HCM.
Please get yourself a thoroughly examined by your family doctor and come again here with his/her full report to diagnose your problem.
You might be suffering some brain disease which is presenting in your story way.
So dont waist time.

Good Luck