Cracking sound from the nose on being hit, blocked nostrils, headache. Took tylenol. Broken nose?

Last night I leaned in to give my daughter a hug before bed and as I did that she sat up and hit my nose with her head. My nose had a loud cracking noise and hurt. I went to bed with one nostril blocked. I woke up this morning with a headache and took tylenol . It is now mid afternoon and the headache has not subsided even after 2 doses of tylenol. No bruising or swelling that I can see. Could I have broken my nose?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012