Cracking lips, peeling skin. Taken Desowen, Momate,Flutivate. Want to get rid of disease

Hello Sir / Madam, Hi Iam Vinesh from Bangalore I’ am suffering from serious lip cracking & lip skin peeling problem since last 5 months. As you aware, I have been undergoing treatment from a well-known and most experienced skin doctor in Bangalore even toe I could not get desired results. In spite of that she had prescribed the trailing medicine. These are the medicines suggested by them for lip lick dermaties 1.Desowen 1-0-1 for 7days 0-0-1 for 5days 2.Momate - 1-0-1 for 3days 3.t - bact apply (if any blisters occurs) 4.Momate cream 1-0-1 for 5days 0-0-1 for 5days 5.Flutivate cream 1-0-1 for 5days 0-0-1 for 5days 6.Tacroz ferte 0.1% - 1-0-1 for 2weeks 7.Atonide Gel 1-0-1 for 1week 0-0-1 for week I would request you, to help me out to get rid of this strange disease. Anticipating your most esteemed feedback and remedies. Vinesh 0000
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013