Cracking in ears, nose, facial headache, tightness in face, breathing difficulty. No relief with medication. Cure?

I m having crackling in my ears and nose, facial headache to where the bridge of my nose throbs of pain. I have the sensation my head is being slowly quished. I have elso expirience tightness in the pack of my face like between ears, throat and nose, pressure or inflamation of some sort that constricts my air way back there making it difficult to breath, panting for air, cant take a satisfiying deep breath which I am consistanly struggling to take that air. I ve had a ct scan done on January 4th 2013, came back with no infection or growth. I ve been on antibiotics since this started as well as presidone for any inflamation. I ve been on and off mucinex, allegra D, Flonase and humidifier . I ve been having this symtoms since early December 2012, since medication started too. Help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013