Cracking and popping sounds from the ears, feeling pressure changes in the ear. Had bleeding after using an ear bud. Is that the reason?

My right ear feel plugged or like it has a different pressure then my other ear. When I swallow, cough, or sneeze, my ear makes cracking and popping sounds. My nose is also plugged but runny. When I blow my nose my ear makes loud exiting sound with extreme and multiple pressure changes in my right ear. It is only a slight pain in general but is starting to cause some concern. I recently was poking inside the ear with a q-tip swab and discovered some wet blood within my ear. Should I see a Doctor or is there something I can get at a local pharmacy?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013