Cracked tailbone after delivering baby. Have lower abdominal pain. Ultrasound report normal. Reason?

Hi, I had a baby 5 months ago and they told me I had cracked my tailbone. Horrible pain for the first week and then nothing until 2 months ago... I started getting a lot of watery milky vaginal discharge . I get a lot of very low abdominal cramping and back aches and tailbone pressure. I wasn t eating very healthy when it first started. I have switched to a lot more healthy foods for the last week. The pain and discharge continues and now I am getting extreme muscle weakness . I am a mom to 4 little ones under 5 and its very hard to get through a day with these symptoms. I have no stds and a clean pap as of last month. Abdominal ultrasound appeared normal except for tiny follicles or cysts on both ovaries. Was told this is not concerning. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012