Cracked skin on penis, stinks on urination after sex. Reason?

hi i have been in a 4 month relationship with my girlfriend,but just lately i keep getting dry and cracked skin at the tip of my foreskin and stings after i urinate or pull my skin back to wash it,which i do twice a day,oh and we do have unprotected sex ..i have had this problem in a past relationship before and once we v dated a few weeks it cleared up and never came back,but with this relationship it occurs quite often so i have to keep my skin well moisturized after showers and after sex i have to wash it thoroughly then moisturize it which is sort of tedious and little embarrassing..is there a reason for this problem and how can i solve it..thanks..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013