Cracked penis skin during masturbation, peeling skin, depression. Will I heal?

This happened about 5 years ago and i ve been too embarassed to say anything about it. i have not engaged in sexual activity so i know it s not an std . it occured when i started using scented lotion during masterbation ( masturbation ). however when the lotion would wear off i wouldn t bother using anymore of it and continue masterbating (masturbating). this made it kind of rough down their considering the lotion had worn off. and the skin became tough. i then noticed the head of my penis had a few cracks. i figured they would go away and i continued to masterbate. i would masterbate many times a day and i ve never really gone more than 4 or 5 days without masterbating (masturbating). i ve read on the internet that the skin is irritated due to a lack of lubrication along with the scented lotion. since i never wanted to show a partner this, i became depressed and as a result i would masterbate more often. to the point where i felt it was peeling. i would stop for a day when this occured. and it seemed to go back to normal. fast foward 5 years and i now have alot more of these cracks/lesions and bumps. the bumps arent warts or anything like that. they appear to have been from the excessive masterbating (masturbating). they re very small like the skin is scarred. scar dots. when my penis is flaccid the cracks are closed off. but when i m erect it opens up. however i noticed when i go a few days without masterbating (masturbating) the skin on the head is alot more smooth to the touch. but the cracks are still there. and the bumps are still there. it s extremely hideous. like AAAAAAA kruegers face or scaly alligator skin. it looks as if i had literally scraped the skin off the top off my penis head. this has caused greater depression . i just want to know if i stop masterbating (masturbating) for a few weeks, months possibly. will this go back to normal. will the cracks close up? will i heal? and is there anything i could do to make the healing faster?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
I think your skin is dry, it is the only problem you are having. JUST avoid soap for few days for your penile skin. Use mild Vaseline if you want faster result. Masturbation is a normal phenomenon, but excessive masturbation itself cause irritation to your skin and dry skin too.