Cracked neck to left, knot type stiffness with pain. Solution for pain?

I had cracked my neck to the left today and almost instantly after I heard a crunching fluid type of sound. When I brought my head back to position I felt pain on the left side and it quickly stiffened. I couldn t move my neck to the left at all and then I became dizzy. After a short time the dizziness and lightheadedness went away but my neck was still stiff. I took some tylenols and gave my neck some support - it seems a bit better however my neck still has a knot type of stiffness to it. What might it be and what should I do? I can turn it a little more however I still have pain.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012