Cracked lip corners, healed with boroplus and coconut oil, skin color changed in corners and dry. Reason and remedy?

Dear Sir, I HAD A PROBLEM OF CRACK AT BOTH SIDE OF THE LIP CORNERS ONE MONTH BACK DURING WINTER SEASON , I HAD APPLIED BOROPLUS & COCONUT OIL ON THAT AND THE CRACK WERE HEALED BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY SKIN COLOR HAS CHANGED A LITTLE BIT AT BOTH CORNER SLIGHTLY AWAY FROM THE CRACKS , IT IS FAIRER THAN MY FACE COMPLEXION AND ITS DRY TOO. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE REASON AND REMEDY FOR THAT. THANK YOU.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012