Cracked T10 vertebrae posting falling off a building floor, fitted with a brace. Suggestion?

I am reading your article on Cracked T10 vertabrea....I have just returned home from hospital having cracked my T10, what happened to me was..... I fell from a third floor to second floor through a rotten floor, cracked my T10 and banged my head. I was alone when this happened, being in a lot of pain, I finished the job that I was doing and then drove off on my motorbike for 50 miles doing other tasks on the way.I went home and cycled to the doctor the next day.He checked me over and sent me for an Xray , I cycled home and collected my motorbike and drove 30 miles for xray. I was then put into a crate in an ambulance and transported to another hospital, 36 hours later I was .fitted a brace. The accident happened 5 days ago. Liam
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Brace is good protection till fracture heals in 10 weeks or so. avoid lifting weights or bending for wards for 10 weeks