Covered with sore, painful spots, swelling of lymph gland. No success with antibiotic treatment. Solution?

Hi I m a 31 yr old woman and for the last 6 months I ve been covered in spots. I never suffered from them as a teen so I don t get why now. I have a large lump under my chin that I was told by a doctor was a lymph gland an this was swelling due to the spots. Many are extremely sore and painful and I also have a large boil under my arm pit that keeps swelling then goes down to just a red mark and then will swell again and so on. I ve had 2 seperate month courses of antibiotics to try and treat the problem but have had no sucsess
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
hi..Do you have a similar kind of swelling in the inguinal region?or any where like buttocks/groin?