Cousin's sister abnormal by birth. Any chances of hard luck if I marry my cousin?

Hello!! i am very glad to have found this. My Question is: I m 21. My cousin s sister (my mother s sister s children) was abnormal by birth. acted like a 2 years old child, couldn t walk due to bad organs, till her death in age of 15, nearly. There are some other abnormalities in her paternal family. no abnormality in our parent s generation. I want to marry my cousin, is their any chance that we could have such hard luck in children?? one more thing, my paternal family and my family is extraordinarily intelligent and technical, but have one apparent fault. We have loose temperament. Even, my uncle had to quit his professional medical studies when he got caught in a mental disease . now, he is just normal, except for, he has very very loose temperament, gets mad at small things, 52 years, unmarried. Please help me find my answer.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Marrying within the family can be associated with risk of children born with various problems.

The changes increase with the closer you marry in the family.

So when ever possible one should avoid marrying first degree relatives.

Hope this helps.
WELCOME TO HCM,
IT IS SOME HARD TO FORM ANY OPINION IN THE CONDITION YOU MENTIONED HEREIN YOUR QUESTION.FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CONSOLEMENT,YO ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT A HOMEOPHYSCIAN SPECIALIST IN CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE,WHO WILL GIVE YOU SPOT ADVICS.THIS INOT THE CASE OF REMOTE OR TELEMEDICINE
DR.MOHSIN MADNI