Count normalized, 3 IUI, HSG done but negative. What could help?

Me and my husband r married for 8 yrs. Initially for 3 yrs we have not planned. Then we tried and i got pregnant. But it was blighted ovum . so I had to go for D&C. After that we came to know he has a very low count then it became zero. After that two yrs he took ayurvedic medicine and did yoga and got his count back. But it was still low so we consulted a doctor. She gave him COQ and suddenly his count increased. Then my doctored did IUI but result was neagtive. Till date 3 IUIs have been done. HSG has been done. Everything is ok. But still trying to concieve. Pls help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013