Could you suggest a hospital in Bangalore where RNA PCR test is done

Hi, I have been asked to take a RNA PCR test to determine the chances of infection. Could any doctor suggest me a hospital where they do this test in Bangalore and where i can find a doctor to. I will be reaching Bangalore on Friday morning. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
welcome to hcm..
hi..u can go to manipal hospital to get the test done..its better u get other tests done right now rather than getting it done elsewhere..u can also check out at anand diagnostics..all the best