Could you give me information on endoscan test for gall bladder?

I had a Colonoscopy and an endoscopy last week. My doctor found diverticulosis, gastric polyps, mild gastritis, sigmond polyps. We are also thinking my gall bladder has problems. I had an ultrascan last week and it indicated that I did not have any gall stones. The doctor mentioned another test we need to do this upcoming week. I think he said it was called an endoscan? They will be placing dye to see if my gall bladder is functioning. I am trying to read about this test on the internet, but can't find anything.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013