Could you advise what kind of diet should be given to a year baby girl to gain weight?

Good evening Doctor. My twin baby girl is just 6.8 Kgs weight while she is in 11month old. Her birth weight was just 2.09 Kgs. Is the weight normal? Her activity is good. We use to give her small portion of Carrot/ Apple/ Half boiled Egg, MultiGrain cereal, rice with fish, also of course mother milk. Could you please advice what king of diet need to follow to gain her weight. Seeking your valuable advice. Thanks Sree Kumar, Trivandrum
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013