Could there be a chance I could be pregnant and the tests are wrong ?

I havent had a period for 5 months, I have done loads of pregnancy tests which all say the same.. Negative!! before my periods stopped, i had been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years! why have my periods stopped ? could there be a chance i could be pregnant and the tests are wrong ? i doubt it!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

not having any periods doesnt usually mean that you are pregnant there are many other causes which lead to get a phsical examination by an obstetrician to identify the underlying cause