Could the cramp, sickly feelings and need to eat more can be associated with pregnancy due to unprotected sex a day earlier?

My last period was unusually light and i was 3 days late for that period, i had unprotected sex yesterday which resulted me in having a watery pinkish/brownish dicharge and now a feel like i have cramp but not due my period till 6/4/13 i get passing sickly feelings. What could this be? Could i be pregnant? I also feel the need to eat more than usual Please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
May 2013
There is some possibility of pregnancy, as you had scanty flow, delayed periods.
But the pink discharge you had could also be due to friction during intercourse.
It can also be due to some hormonal fluctuation during menstrual cycle.
And just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion.
So you go for pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.