Could the constant fear of being pregnant be what is delaying my period ?

hi, so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about two months ago on the day that my last period ended, but he pulled out before ejaculating. I have missed two periods in a row since then and have no symptoms of pregnancy . My periods are usually fairly regular. I took three tests which were all at least a couple weeks after my missed period. All the tests were negative. I have also been on a diet and find it easy to lose weight . I don't have too much reason to think I am pregnant but I still have no period. Could the constant fear of being pregnant be what is delaying my period ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010