Could stage 1c cancer of endometrium be treated without chemo or radiation ?

My mom is 65yrs old and two weeks back she had her hyterctomy done ( total hysterctomy) for adenocarcinoma of endometrium diagonised as stage 1c ( invasion in more than half of myometrium. one doctor has recomended chemo/radiation .i need to give her a treatment without chemo or radiation as she is very weak and I dont think she will be able to take it. please help me with a treatment without chemo or radiation( all nodes are fine)it is clear cell carcinoma it seems.please help with an answer
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011