1. as you were recently tested negative then could be probably a yeast infection, or bacterial (Streptococcus
) or contact dermatitis
can also be a possibility.
2. If symptom shows no sign of improving you should re consult with your Gynecologist.
3. because bumps with molluscum contagiosum
are painless and as your history reveals that they are not painful, nor any fever, nausea, weakness it can be listed in possibilities.
4. If the diagnosis is uncertain, your doctor can perform a biopsy
5. your doctor will prescribe some topical cream to be applied on the lesion, unless proved otherwise