Could morning sickness and breast tenderness along with bloating and cramps indicate pregnancy ?

hi, im 20 years old and my husband and i have been trying to concive, but i have very irregular period so tryinf to plan out my fertile days can be complicating. well in the last 5 or 6 weeks i have been bloated, very crampy, i have cramps just about every day. i have some pain in my ribs and right under my breast line. i ve been having trouble breathing aswell. And i have been exhausted, so much to were i have called in to work. i can sleep for over 10 hr and still be tired. My period has been very spotty and light. i have also been expericnceing some white discharge. i sometimes feel sick but not often. MY breast arent tender no change of color but maybe just a little bigger. i also have been having some acid reflex. I was wondering if im pregnan but i havent expericent andy moring sickness or breast tenderness and those are the 2 most likely indocators. SO could i be pg or what else could it be.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011