Could i still be pregnant as I have missed my periods over a week and now I am bleeding ?

Hi doctor , I have a regular periods.I had my first day of it on 17/12/2010.I was late by a week and got the first day today( jan 24 ). But i have been trying to conceive.Since i missed my period for a week i thought i was good and was thinking to do pregnancy test this week.Unfortunately am bleeding .Could I still be pregnant? Is it implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
welcome to health care magic
i am sorry to say that most probably it will be your normal periods.if you are still have doubt you can do a HPT now.implantation bleeding will not be heavy.