Could i be pregnant while taking Noriday pills ?

I ve been taking Noriday mini pills for 3 months. The last 2 months I have had periods, although I was told when I went on it I may not have any periods. However, I was due a few days ago and have just had a bit of spotting but no period. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.The pills you are taking if taken regular are very effective for contraception.As you are taking it since 3 months ,there are no chances of pregnancy.Continue the tablets and there will not be any problem.In case of drop outs or not taking pills as per time can lead to decrease effect .bye.