Could i be pregnant while on the marena coil or it is just paranoid ?

Hi iv have had the marena coil in for over a year now, I already have three children and was told by my doctor that using this would be pretty safe. For the first 10 months I had bleeding monthly with no problems, then the bleeding stopped and I thought nothing of it as I know this is common once youve had it in for a while. Now four months on my breasts are tender, im always hungry and very tired and in the last two weeks I have felt movment in my stomach, like a baby moving. I keep telling myself its in my head because I have done 4 hpt all of which came out negative but im still feeling the movment especialy at night. I dont want to go to my doctor because I will feel so silly if it is all in my head. Could I be pregnant or just paranoid?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Get sonography done and get it out of your mind.