Could i be pregnant if the condom was broken during intercourse. I had an surgical abortion

I had an abortion a week ago. No i do not think it is a form of birth control and no i would never do it again so if you just are here to nag about what a horrible person i am just leave. Today was me and my boyfriends anniversary and we had sex. I know it is a little early to be having sex but it was just swept up in the moment. WE DID USE PROTECTION. But... The condom broke. I know it IS possible to get pregnant again. But i would like to know how possible. I have a prescription for birth control and they told me two weeks. Condoms have never broke in a year of having sex with my boyfriend I definatly did not expect that. I m just worried because it was hard enough making that decision let alone having to make another one like that if i did happen to get pregnant again. I SAID I WOULD NOT GET ANOTHER ABORTION. I had a surgical abortion.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009