Could i be pregnant if i had intercourse on the day of my egg rupturing ?

I have taken follicular study on 12 day doctor told me to have intercourse on 12th day night.I have intercourse on 12day and 13th day morning and I have taken follicular study on 14th ,doctor told me egg was ruptured and ask to have intercourse today and tomorrow.I had intercourse on 14th day thrice time and 15th day morning .Doctor tole me to take Barkert tablet morning and night from 13th day to 17th day and Miprogen from 13th day to 23th .Today this is 22nd day I have abnomial pain , lower back pain ,leg pain and bit vaigna pain .please let me know I will be conceive this month
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011