Could i be pregnant by this?

im 17 my period started december 23rd and ended on december 29. i had unprotected sex on january 1st and he ejaculated inside me two times; could i be pregnant? ive been so confused about the whole ovulation phase and the luteal phase? i just dont know...i need help i need some serious insight thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you are having cycles length of 28-30 days then there are chances that you might get pregnant as the period of your unprotected intercourse lies in your fertile period or the ovulation time. Once the ovulation is done, then the luteal phase starts. The ovulation period for a woman whose cycles are of 28-30 days is between 8-14th day taking day1 as the first day of bleeding.

thank you; any idea when i should take a pregnancy test?