Could i be pregnant as i missed birth control pills frequently ?

I have been very forgetful this month with my pill and have taken it on and off, for example taking it then miss 2 days, take it again and miss another day. I decided to stop taking it 9 days ago to have a natural period and start again however I haven t had a period yet. When I was taking the pill I had had unprotected sex and now not sure if I could be pregnant , however I took a test last week and it was negative. I have had period pains and wonder have I messed my cycle up that much it has caused me to not come on or am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011