Could i be pregnant after having the fertigyn injection 10000 or should i try naturally ?

Age 31 Fertigyn injection 10000 is was recommended by my doctor so that the egg breaks .Again after that follicularmetary test would be done,to check. last check tey saw right ovary-9.5x9.4=9.5/ left ovary- 23.8x18.6=21 .if they find that the egg has riped and broken they will start IUI.will this be sucessfull or after the egg gets ripe can i try again naturally for pregenancy .will that help me. in which the chances would be more
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011