Could hpv affect hearing? Hydrocortisone drops used. Scan done. Need to meet tinitis specialist?

Hi, is it possible that hpv could affect your hearing?
I can hear my hartbeat loud in one ear alot and if i sing it resounds loudly in my ear so i cannot hear myself properly to sing.
There is a constant sensation in the one ear.
I have had hydrocortisone ear drops although it said put them in 3 times a day i only did it twice.
I have had scan and there is no problem, also hearing and pressure test with no problem.
They are now refereing me to tinitis specialist althouth i dont personly think thats what it is.
I did have sex with someone last year who sleeps around alot and the problem started shortly after so wondered about hpv? thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013