Could have nipped part of clitoris while waxing, swollen itchy cyst on the tip. How to get rid of it ?

I decided to wax my nether regions and I think I nipped part of my clitoris. Afterwards I had what looked like a little cyst on the tip and everything down there is red swollen and very itchy. I have small red raw bumps on the inside of my labia . I tried vagus ill to take away the itch and it just continued to get worse. Then I figured maybe it was a yeast infection so I bought the cane stab and tried that but it still hasn t gotten any better. What could it be and how do I get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013