Could fainting or weakness occur due to low blood pressure or heat exhaustion ?

Hi, my name is Andrea, I am 19. I have a history of depression and anxiety . Since I was 13 if had random episodes of fainting if you could call it that. I don t actually lose conciousnous. It comes on out of nowhere sometimes, I have a funny feeling, I don t know how to describe it but. Know what is coming. My body starts to flush and my vision turn red and splotchy until I can t see anything, my ears must swell shut because I can t hear anything. I know at this point that if I don t lay down I will fall, my body is weak and can t hold itself up. I lay on the ground feeling extremely nauseous waiting for my vision to come again. My body becomes hot and I sweat all over my body, then it fades and I become extremely cold. This last only a few minutes. I have been told I lose all co our in my skin . It Lasts only a few minutes usually, but feel weak for half hour after. It sounds like heat exhaustion but it has happened in the cold before too. Any help would be great thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011